Chamber Cash gearing up for launch
What do Diamond’s Steak and Seafood, Where the Wild Things Grow, Country Lane Flower Shops, Casa De Bella, Heart of Michigan, Holly Candle Shoppe, Howell Western Wear, The Candy Bar, Howell’s Mainstreet Winery, Blue Frog Books, Encore 118, Uptown Coffeehouse, LeBoutique, Jonna’s Market, Heart of Michigan, Howell Soft Cloth Car Wash have in common?
They’re among the first merchants who’ve signed up to be part of the new Chamber Cash program of the Howell Area Chamber of Commerce, which keeps money local and brings new sales RIGHT TO YOUR DOORSTEP. This exciting certificate program is beginning just in time for the upcoming holiday shopping and gift-giving season.
Why should you accept Chamber Cash?
1. It’s SUPER EASY to purchase Chamber Cash online from our website, Howell.org.
2. It is even easier for you, the merchant, to sign up, accept and redeem Chamber Cash.
3. Rather than the usual bank and chain business gift cards, your Chamber Cash gift keeps money local, benefits chamber businesses, and shows how much you value and support your community.
4. Chamber Cash is ideal to use to thank employees for a job well done throughout the year, AND for gifts during the holidays.
5. Other areas in Michigan using this program have reported selling over $20,000 in certificates in their first year – don’t you want a piece of that pie?
6. Additionally you can advertise your business on each certificate sold. There are a limited number of advertising spaces available, and they’ll be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
What does it cost?
There is a one-time set-up fee of $45 and an ongoing participation fee of 8% per certificate face value, which covers the operational and marketing costs of the program and all credit card fees.
That’s it! There’s no expensive equipment or deep discounting.
Watch the one-minute Chamber Cash video:
We’re announcing Chamber Cash to our community during our annual Open House to celebrate Michigan Chamber of Commerce Month on Thursday, Oct. 23. If you have any questions, call Pat Convery at the Howell chamber at (517) 546-3920.