Chamber Cash is already circulating in the community
The first Chamber Cash certificate was redeemed at Jonna’s Market, just after the program’s official launch on Oct. 23.
The certificates keep spending local and boost the business community. If you want to be part of this exciting “shop local” effort, contact Pat Convery or Kim Esper at the chamber at 517.546.3920.
Chamber Cash gift certificates are already being accepted by the following businesses:
♦ 2 Fog’s Pub
♦ Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Centers
♦ Blue Frog Books
♦ The Candy Bar
♦ Casa De Bella
♦ Cleary’s Pub
♦ Country Lane Flower Shops
♦ Diamond’s Steak and Seafood
♦ Encore 118
♦ Heart of Michigan
♦ Holly Candle Shoppe
♦ Howell Soft Cloth Car Wash
♦ Howell Western Wear
♦ Howell’s Mainstreet Winery
♦ Jonna’s Market
♦ Life Christian Church & Giggle Gang Daycare
♦ Moe’s Bar Bar Shop
♦ Mr. B’s Rustic Tavern
♦ Uptown Coffeehouse
♦ Where the Wild Things Grow
♦ Yax Jewelers
♦ Yogurt On The Go
It’s easy to join the first merchants as part of this exciting new program, which brings new sales right to your doorstep. And the program began just in time for the upcoming holiday shopping and gift-giving season. Chamber Cash certificates come in $5, $10, $20 and $25 denominations.
What you need to know about Chamber Cash:
1. It’s SUPER EASY to purchase Chamber Cash online from our website, Howell.org.
2. It is even easier for you, the merchant, to sign up, accept and redeem Chamber Cash.
3. Rather than the usual bank and chain business gift cards, your Chamber Cash gift keeps money local, benefits chamber businesses, and shows how much you value and support your community.
4. Chamber Cash is ideal to use to thank employees for a job well done throughout the year, AND for gifts during the holidays.
5. Other areas in Michigan using this program have reported selling over $20,000 in certificates in their first year – don’t you want a piece of that pie?
6. Additionally you can advertise your business on each certificate sold. There are a limited number of advertising spaces available, and they’ll be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
What does it cost?
There is a one-time set-up fee of $45 and an ongoing participation fee of 8% per certificate face value, which covers the operational and marketing costs of the program and all credit card fees.
That’s it! There’s no expensive equipment or deep discounting.
Watch the one-minute Chamber Cash video: