Constant Contact visiting Howell with two seminars
Join us for two great seminars and a special visit from Erin Bemis, Constant Contact’s regional development director. In the first seminar you will learn “Social Media Timesavers,” and in the second, we will cover how to “Build Your Marketing Toolkit.” Get ready for tips and tools that are sure to help your business grow.
Social Media Timesavers
Presented by: Candy Jones-Guerin, authorized local expert and owner of WebWorld Advantage
Do you know that 43 percent of small businesses dedicate six or more hours per week to social media? While it’s important to engage for social visibility and key connections online, we all want to do more in less time. This session will help you save time at get back to what you love to do – running your business or organization.
Participants will learn:
- Tips for saving up to 10 hours a week managing your social media
- Simple ways to find usable, relevant content for your posts
- How to integrate your social media into sales promotions and events
- Best practices, business builders and more.
Build Your Marketing Toolkit — Presented by: Erin Beamis, Constant Contact regional development director
Many small businesses and organizations find themselves seeking the right strategies to make their marketing efforts as effective as possible. But with so many different marketing activities that they could focus on, they often miss some of the important marketing concepts that will help them understand why those activities are so important. This presentation is designed to uncover some of those core concepts and show that a little bit of marketing knowledge can go a long way. Attendees of this presentation will learn:
- What marketing really is (and isn’t).
- How marketing has changed in ways that benefit small businesses.
- The importance of setting goals and objectives for their marketing efforts.
- The 4 Pillars for Marketing Success – a framework that shows how different marketing activities all fit together,and will help small businesses reflect on their own marketing program.
- It’s OK to start small, to start where you already are.
Join us and start to build a foundation of marketing knowledge from which you can build more effective campaigns to help your business or organization grow.
Both sessions are set for 9 a.m. to noon Thursday, Sept. 24, at the Howell Area Chamber of Commerce. For more information, contact Candy Jones-Guerin of WebWorld Advantage by calling 517.294.8149, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.