Social media on menu of March Lunch & Learn
“The Power of Social Media” is the topic of the March Lunch & Learn program, set for 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, March 16, at the Howell Area Chamber of Commerce, 123 E. Washington St. in downtown Howell.
Did you know:
• 87% of American adults use Internet search as the primary way they search for local business*
• 90% of Americans adults have a cell phone; 58% have a smartphone*
• 74% of online adults use social media networking sites; 52% use two or more social networking sites
Your customers are already using it:
• Social Media is the #1 activity on the internet
• Stay in touch with potential and existing customers where they spend their time online
Social Media is one of the best ways to conduct cost-effective marketing:
• Set up and use a business page on Social Media sites like Facebook and Twitter to post information daily or weekly.
• Expand this further by purchasing Facebook ads for an even better ROI.
The program is hosted by Livingston Daily Press & Argus/Michigan.com..
Cost for the program is $20, and it includes lunch and all materials. To register, click here or contact the chamber at 517.546.3920.