URGENT: Bell ringers needed
Volunteer bell-ringing hours for The Salvation Army of Livingston County are down by over 100 hours this year, over half the kettle sites are unmanned and donations are already down this holiday season.
The Salvation Army relies on generous community support of gifts, food, monetary donations and time. Without the support of the community, The Salvation Army would not be able to assist so many families in Livingston County. Last year, The Salvation Army was able to help over 600 families with holiday assistance.
Bell Ringer Requirements
• Provide a minimum of 2 hours
How to sign up
• Log on to www.RegisterToRing.org
• Enter a Livingston County zip code
• Search for a location, date and time that is convenient
• Sign up online! After signing up online a confirmation email will be sent with all of the instructions!
Distribution Day Volunteers help families in need shop for their gifts at The Salvation Army & Toys for Tots toy shop, pack cars, stuff stockings and have fun!
Distribution Day Requirements
• Be available Friday, Dec. 20, and/or Dec. 2t between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Provide a minimum of 2 hours volunteer time
• Be 18 or older to work directly with families / 13-17 will work packing cars, stuffing stockings and other much needed help
• Able to be on your feet during your volunteer time
How to sign up
• Contact Nikki Gillette 517-546-4750 ext 103
Those wanting to help monetarily or with other donations can call 517.546.4750 or visit our website. Donations accepted via mail to The Salvation Army, P.O. Box 647, Howell, MI 48844. Visit our website for more info: www.salvationarmylivingston.org